Monday 28 March 2016

25.3.16

Happy Flipping Easter!
I was woken by a cock! Yes, Bruce, cock a doodling at about 4am. I feel a chicken stew coming on!
Today i visited the next door neighbours animals again. The lambs are looking so cute now. And they have new additions of ducks, geese and chickens. No cocks, thank goodness.
And then a visit to the local garden centre for lunch. A cheese, tomato and onion panini, accompanied by a portion of people watching, my favourite pastime. Then i was treated to a Mr Whippy ice cream, which was affected by the lovely warm weather and decided to drip profusely, like a viral rhinitis. Strangely i found i was unable to finish it, which, when discussing ice cream, is a mysterious phenomena. Ive never been known to leave ice cream.
I have had an unwanted visitor. Two, in fact. I have a cough/cold/viral type thing going on, and the lovely vertigo is back to annoy me. It doesn't affect me really badly, but if i move my head too quickly i have to wait for the world to catch up with me. At bedtime i have to have my eyes open and i focus on something until my head settles.
An enjoyable time was had by all until the day of my return. The day of leaving my puppy dogs, yet again.
Home again and waiting for my admission phone call for my next onslaught of toxins.


No comments:

Post a Comment