Tuesday 22 March 2016

22.3.16

Graphs. Lists. Pie charts. Im a bit OCD when it comes to stuff like this. Ive always had lists, and even lists of what lists i need to make!



This is my latest list/graph.  Its a bit amateur. Im not OCD enough to have to type it all, print it and laminate it. Although if i did, i would be able to wipe it clean........
After all it will be in the recycling bin in a few months time! In the paper pile of course.
Its the amount of days i have to have treatment. The top bit is how many days approximately till its finished, its not definite cos things change. The second part is my next lot of chemo, the amount of hours! The next row is 3 weeks of radiotherapy, and the bottom bit is the mighty transplant! I feel slightly silly having this list, but it does help me.
I now know i am mad! Who in their right mind does this? Am i the only one?
I even have to use the sat nav when i go to visit Chris's house. Not cos i don't know the way, but because i like to see the mileage go down, and the length of time go down. I also like to beat the time the sat nav says i'll arrive! I think thats called speeding!
In my ideal world everything would be perfect. I would only have healthy food. My car would be spotless. Everything in my house would be in its place. Ive always been known for having everything organised in cupboards. Boxes with smaller boxes inside all packed to the rafters with rubbish i could do with chucking out. But you never know when you're gonna need it!
My attic is full of large plastic boxes with stuff in. Not a ripped, tatty cardboard box, a large, neat, stackable, plastic box. My Christmas decos are in smaller boxes, in the correct colours, the same type all together, inside the large box. I don't know what id do if i opened them on the 1st december (always the 1st december) to find a red bauble had got in with the copper and turquoise ones!
I like to play these games on FB where you build a town or a farm and everything is in its place. Its so annoying when one of the quests is to buy an iced penguin. Where would you  put that for goodness sake?
And what i find odd is that out of my 3 sons, 2 of them are a little OCD and the third one isn't, but he's doing a PhD in OCD.  His place looks like Steptoes Yard! Strangely i can relax at his place. I don't feel the need to organise it cos i know it won't last 5 minutes. Ive organised, cleaned and tidied his kitchen cupboards before, next time i visit.....cant find a thing, all untidy and he doesn't mind. Probably cos, being disabled, he doesn't get to look in the cupboards or fridge.
Thinking about it........i think I'm more disabled than he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment