Monday 21 March 2016

18.3.16

Id forgotten what it was like to be bald!
Because i gave myself a grade 1 all over, its like laying on a nail brush at bedtime! The small hairs that were so desperate to depart feel bristly and are so uncomfortable. I keep rubbing my head hoping to  pull them out, but it hurts!
And when those little hairs do manage to escape, they find they're way into my eyes, or my mouth or all over the flipping place! I even took to using one of those sticky lint remover that you roll over your clothes to remove hair and stuff. It took a few off, but not enough to stop me complaining.
And worse than that, its given me a headache. Who'd have thought that? My head is cold and it aches, so i put my hat on and then i get too hot.
Oh no......i feel myself moving into that world of constantly whinging!
Today i am meeting the lovely Linzi for coffee so i feel a catwalk of hats and head gear coming on.
Had a lovely time, she treated me to brekky, and we had a jolly good gossip. I have to try not to move my head too much in case my head wear of choice falls off.
Today i just wore a scarf. I think the following choices are a little OTT.




Sunday is cinema day. Went to see London has Fallen with my friend. It was very good although a little unrealistic at times. But it kept me on the edge of my seat which is probably why i have back/kidney ache today!
Whilst we were choosing which snack we were gonna have for during the film, and we chose some bacon flavour maize type nibbles, nice but noisy, there was a girl with long long hair, PVC tight trousers, a poncho type top and bright red lips who stood in front of the mirror faffing with her hair, for the same length of time that her boyfriend bought drinks. It was for over 5 minutes which is a long time to be admiring yourself in public. They were sat across the aisle from us, in the premier seats, and they, and her in particular, talked all the way through the trailers and adverts, quite loudly. People were calling out, telling them to shut up and she would just shout back, 'you shut up'. Eventually, my friend went over and disturbed them snogging, and asked them if they wouldn't mind being quiet as people were at that point trying to watch the film. She started shouting, 'do you work here, are you allowed to put your hands on me?' He had tapped them both on the shoulder! Another woman went and complained to management and they sat a member of staff in front of them and told them any more noise and they would have to leave. Of course they were quiet other than the boyfriends phone that went off a couple of times and eventually left. 
Who spends money for the cinema and then talks all the way through?
Anyway, they left so i thought it time i opened my bacon crispy snacks and rattly packet!
Then we went out for dinner, back home for coffee, and then he left me watching The Voice. A good day, id say. And the scarf stayed in tact for the whole day out. Result!





No comments:

Post a Comment