Thursday 17 March 2016

16.3.16

Todays the first day i ventured out follically challenged.
I spent about half an hour wrapping different scarves round my bonce and eventually settled for a purpley one. I felt my animal type bobble hat wasn't fit to be seen in public. I didn't want to be arrested for frightening children.



And i did think once id shaved all the long hairs off my head it wouldn't be so disruptive. But now instead it looks like a small blonde (grey really but i don't want to admit to that) hamster has been playing Twister on my pillow!
Anyway, i digress, as i normally do....
We, Chris, Chloe, Rachel (Chris's PA) and I decided to go to The Mall at Cribbs Causeway. It was lovely there, but I'm shattered now and back home (at Chris's) being waited on. I could get used to this.
We got there at about 12 and headed straight for food! It was horrid, and apparently it wasn't my taste buds playing up, everyone agreed the food was naff.
We wandered up and down the rows of shops, popping in and out. I bought 2 pairs of shoes from a woman I'm sure had an IQ the same as the amount of shoes in a pair! It was hard work.
Krispy creme called out to us as we passed by, and being that the glazed doughnuts looked remarkably like my head we felt duty bound to buy a few.
Our main visit there for the day was to look at 3 piece suites for when Chris's lounge has been built. So we ambled round a few shops, bouncing up and down on the various sofas. I even tried out the odd double bed, even though he doesn't need one. I was woken half an hour later by the store manager with a cup of tea. Thats not strictly true. When they realised this wheelchaired young man, 2 young gals, and bald eagle were interested in the more expensive end of the sofa selection, he offered us a hot drink. Far be it from me to say no. I put my feet up and enjoyed it, whilst questioning him on guarantees etc.
Having driven through Bath and all the quaint little roads and hills, we got home to find the new carer had cleaned the place to within an inch of its life, walked the 7 dogs (3 being mine), fed them and still had time to watch a bit of screaming on MTV. Ive invited her to stay at my place if thats the treatment the house gets.
Anyway, I'm sure it must be dinner time!

No comments:

Post a Comment