Saturday 30 April 2016

30.4.16

The weekend again. Im so tired i don't know what to do with myself.
Why?
I went out last night. Had a whale of a time. I tried not to eat too much cos i still feel bloated in the evenings. So i had a burger without the bun, just the salad and pickles and a few chips. It was divine. And i said no to dessert! Go me. Ill be a size 10 before i know it, but don't hold your breath. My clothes are getting more and more fitted. Each time i recover from a round of chemo i find i need to eat things that set my mouth ablaze. My taste buds are like exploding fireworks, and i do exaggerate quite a lot there. My buds don't seem to fully recover, but when you actually taste something nice it feels like its multiplied by 100.
And i had a coffee. I went off coffee after the first round of chemo. Ive just had black tea or water ever since. Im gonna be a devil this morning and try a black coffee. I love being a rebel.
Anyway, where was i? Oh yes, the lovely Kelly drove me to Lyndhurst for a Rock Choir prefects meeting, including Chris, our leader. Oh we had a giggle. Theres a few things in the pipeline, but nothing i can tell you about otherwise i would have to kill you, but needless to say i really enjoyed myself. And i enjoyed the car journey with Kelly even if we had to sit in the cold cos of my thermostat malfunction.
So today i will be mainly relaxing (and dozing off). I may attempt a couple of small jobs in the garden, i may not! Either way i need to keep busy later in the day cos i always sleep better if I've had company in the evening, or gone out for the evening.
Anyone got a miners helmet so i can dig a veg patch at 8pm tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment