Friday 2 September 2016

1.9.16

Hurrah. My birthday month. In the past i would fill september with things to do to celebrate my birth. This year i am celebrating with a possible broken rib. I slipped in the bath. Im not as strong as i think i am at the mo. Its funny cos it was on my mind....'don't slip, be careful', and i slipped. Luckily black is very slimming so the right side of my back and my right arm (or bingo wing as my son calls it) must be looking very slender!
I have the next 3 days of celebration tho. Seeing Rochelle tomorrow. Its her birthday month too. Phil on saturday. And on sunday i was seeing a friend but we've cancelled that for now and as of last night i have been encouraged to go to a singing workshop. Don't know how that will work with a broken rib. Its more about meeting friends for me this time.
The other treat for today was walking the doggies and the need to pick up the poop in the poop bag. I always have terrible trouble opening the bags. They're like black bin bags but smaller. I rub the edge, blow them, stretch them and eventually they open. I seem to have lost my dexterity.
Having succeeded, i place my hand inside and bent down to the offending article.  Grasped and realised there was an error with this bag. Both ends of the bag was open and my hand had gone straight through and collected the poop 'au naturel'!
Lets hope september gets better!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh Jill I hate to hear. Grab bars in our near future. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete